Sunday, June 7, 2009

Back to Soap

School is almost over. I survived my first year of teaching high school math. It has been quite an adventure with having to relearn all of the calculus concepts in order to teach them the next day and to learn the new, Virginia way, of doing Geometry. All this while dealing with an improperly installed furnace and the carbon monoxide that it was spewing, being a mom and a wife and a business owner too! Whew, what a year! But now we get down to business... SOAP! I have some in stock, mostly lavender. I want to make a strawberry scented soap for my first soap of the year... I have the strawberries for adding all ready... so I think I will make a batch today while Greg and the kids are golfing :)

The pond is finished (see my facebook page for that) and we are fixing up the house... painting and landscaping... everything is coming along nicely!

No comments: