Saturday, August 22, 2009

Summer!

I had planned to make tons of soap this summer. I ended up relaxing, preparing for this next school year, spending time with the kids, visiting some family, watching my son play lacrosse. So now I get to scramble (we actually, the kids are helping) and make as much soap as I can over the next couple of weeks before school starts. We are going to be selling our soap at a winery! So we will be designing some soap for that as well as the packaging.

This past spring was a milestone for me. I have been making soap for 10 years now! exciting! my favorite soap is still castille. It was my mom's favorite and it's such a simple yet wonderful soap. I think that will be our first soap... I am OUT and this is a first! Then of course, Pumpkin Spice needs to be made... that's a family favorite too. I say this as I sip some Pumpkin Spice coffee from Green Mountain :) mmmmmmmmmm

Ok, back to work! Happy August!

No comments: