Thursday, July 17, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME!!!!

Today I am 41. I don't FEEL 41. I thought 40's were going to feel OLDER, but not me. I refuse to grow up! :)

The beach is fantastic... and now that my burn is going away from the first few days being here... I'm going to spend my day out on the beach :)

Here are a few pictures from the last few days...
This picture is of the cake we got for my in-laws' 50th anniversary. They had it 2 years ago but didn't want to celebrate until we were all together. So here we are! We have lots to celebrate... but this was a really fun thing to celebrate... we surprised them completely with a video with old pictures that Greg set to music... it was really nice.



We have been on the beach every single day since we got here. These goofy birds sit out on the beach checking out all of the weird humans laying out... and some are fishing. This goofy guy stood there staring at us, maybe he was waiting for handouts?

2 comments:

Katya said...

Happy, happy belated birthday!!!! Well, Steph, if you think 40's are "old", think of poor 50's ME! hehehe Age has nothing to do with numbers....it is all about what you make of life, hw you feel, and keeping busy helping others.

The Foxes Den said...

50's? I thought you were MY age!!! The numbers seem BIG, but I sure don't feel as old as I used to think 40 would feel!It was a nice birthday. I like spending time with family.