Monday, July 28, 2008

Soap!!!

Here are some old soap pics.
These were some early soaps that I had made using mostly PVC pipe. The soap was really cool, but I had trouble finding the perfect size. I think 2 1/2 inches might have been a good one. I just had 2 and 3 inches.



This is my Pumpkin Spice Soap. I love swirling with spices. This is one of my all time favorite soaps. I get the fragrance oil from Anne-Marie at www.brambleberry.com


Here's a batch I made in Germany fresh in the mold!


Ahh Lavender! This is our Purple Ribbon Soap Fresh in the mold. We sell this one to raise money for cancer awareness and for donating to the ACS. Currently I have two cousins going through chemo for cancer. We're working on a Lavender Ribbon Gift Set as well.


Hope you enjoyed seeing some SOAP here for a change :)

No comments: