Friday, April 18, 2008

Hello from Hawaii

Tonight is the last night we will have internet connectivity. Greg won't be working all day, so I won't have so much free time to hang out and be lazy. Tomorrow we go check out the North Shore and Pearl Harbor. Not sure what the plans are for Sunday, but Monday we'll take a tour to see the countryside and wildlife. Dinner tonight is at Shorebird and tomorrow is at Ono's. Sunday we do Passover dinner at my cousin's MIL's house. We leave Wednesday, get home early Thursday. And then we'll get some time with Greg's parents for a few days. I want to come back here again... my sister said she's never been here, I think we'd have fun shopping and laying around on the beach!

Have a great week! I'll post more pictures tonight if I can and then the rest when I get home! enjoy!!!

1 comment:

Anne-Marie said...

It sounds like fun! I've never been there so be sure to post really good details about the trip =)