Friday, April 18, 2008

We went to the Army hotel, Hale Koa. Dinner was delicious! I had a Mai Tai. I had my first one the first night we were here. I have decided I like them only if they go light on the rum! WOW those can be strong! I had Mahi Mahi for dinner. I have never tasted it, but I thought it would be good to try. It was delicious. Greg got something that resembled stew, he said it was really good too.




We took the kids out to dinner with us! Now they can't say we didn't take them to Hawaii with us! Greg did this for his first Valentine's Day when he was first deployed to Germany and I hadn't yet joined him. I was still in school finishing my BA in Math. So we are just carrying on the tradition!












After dinner, we went for a walk on the beach.


















I even got Greg to walk barefoot and got pictures to prove it!










And a picture of me too!

No comments: